You are here
K9 Advantix II is a monthly preventative for dogs that offers comprehensive protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and chewing lice. K9 Advantix II is a top veterinarian-recommended brand because it repels and kills all life stages of fleas (eggs, pupae, larvae, and adult fleas) and ticks (Deer ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks, and Lone Star ticks).
- Repels and kills fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
- Kills 98-100 percent of adult fleas within 12 hours
- Ends flea life cycle by prevents flea offspring (eggs, pupae, and larvae) from maturing into adult fleas
- Repels biting flies and kills chewing lice
- Provides one month of protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies
- Repels disease-carrying mosquitoes before they bite
How it works:
K9 Advantix II combines imidacloprid and permethrin to repel and kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Both ingredients work on contact, attacking parasite nerve cells at different sites. Together these ingredients overwhelm the nervous system killing the parasite. Pyriproxyfen is an insect growth regulator. K9 Advantix II topical solution also repels biting flies and kills lice.
Do not use on cats.. Cats cannot metabolize the ingredients used in this product. Cats must be separated from dogs during treatment. Do not allow your cat to come in contact with a treated dog for 24 hours.
Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals. Have the dog standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. For dogs up to 20 lbs, apply the entire contents of the applicator tube to 2 or 3 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
Imidacloprid (8.8%), Permethrin (44.0%), Pyripoxyfen (0.44%), Other ingredients (46.76%)